About Elvis Taylor | Business Consulting & Digital Marketing Miami FL
Elvis Taylor, CHA, CFBE
A seasoned hospitality professional, Elvis Taylor has been working in the industry for more than 20 years. His first management opportunity came in 1991 when he was named General Manager of the Howard Johnson by Golden Glades. Since then Taylor has managed independent, franchise, limited and full-service properties.
Currently Taylor, who comes from an educational background in accounting, is responsible for profitability, management, marketing, maintenance, and property systems development and information systems at South Beach Properties Inc.
Prior to joining SBPI Taylor held the position of VP of Operations for Kelco Management & Development, a hotel development and management company. There he directed all operational activities of 10 hotels and was responsible for the development and adherence to policies and procedures at both the corporate and hotel level. In this role, Taylor also helped with the take-over of various properties.
Taylor also has a strong interest in motivation and employee relations. He is known for his pursuit of higher professional development as he is continuously attending courses in management and leadership.
Mr. Taylor’s training and education also includes:
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA), The Educational Institute in Orlando, Florida (2002)
- Certified Food & Beverage Executive, The Educational Institute in Orlando, Florida (1994)
- General Manager and Sales & Marketing training, Hilton Hotels (2000)
- General Manager and Certified Trainer training, Marriot, (2000-2002)
- Certification in Real Estate, Development, and Hotel Investment, Cornell University (2005-2006)
- Hotel Asset Management, Cornell University (2005)
- Taking Marketing Digital, Executive Program, Harvard Business School (2010)